Ask Your Question Here: http://www.FredLam.com/ask
Everyday, Fred will answer 5 questions in detail to help YOU build, grow and scale your online business. Plus, every Monday, Fred will announce the lucky winner to his Kickstart 500 Grant!
Today’s Theme: STOP Selling Generic Products In Your Shopify Store
Questions Asked In This Episode
1. I have a question, my Facebook Pixel is correctly installed, some of my ads show lot of add to card and website purchase, but when i get back to my Shopify store I don’t see any purchase or add to card ! what can be the problem here ?
2. My question is… What books do you read? which additional books can I read to directly help me master drop shipping, driving traffic, social media marketing, email marketing.Facebook ads (and how to understand and analyze the data like cpc ) and anything else you might think is helpful.
3. Can I ask if we can advertise on FB and Instagram simultaneously?
4. Whats the best result am i aiming for when it comes to cost per purchase? Does it matter as long as its ROI positive? Or do you have a certain target that you aim for? I’m doing 4 ads with purchase $5/day all of em 9-10 relevance score but only making 1 sale/day. Or is that a sign to scale up and spend more on the ads?
5. My colleague, Esrar Mongie invested in some of your products like iProAcademy and LeadsTunnel to mention but a few. Together, we set up a Shopify site, where we are marketing camping gear off Aliexpress. We’ve been running ads of Facebook getting some traffic to the site but not getting any sales. Initially, we targeted the USA market and more recently have included Australia and New Zealand. Our basis was that being winter in the northern hemisphere (USA), our camping gear would probably do better in the southern hemisphere, (Australia and New Zealand) currently experiencing summer.
About Fred Lam
Fred Lam started his working life over 13 years ago as a dishwasher. Knowing that he wanted more from life, Fred began venturing into the online business world. His knowledge and accomplishments in the media buying field brought him recognition and prestigious positions. He quickly launched to the top as the youngest Marketing Manager for BMW Group Canada. Today, Fred is the CEO of several multimillion-dollar businesses, including iPro Academy. Fred has coached thousands of students around the world and continues sharing his knowledge in Starting From Zero.
What other days about Fred Lam
“I have never seen someone that can simplify an online business the way that Fred can. Imagine, you can put the entire country of China at your disposal! Amazing…” ~ Anik Singal, CEO of Lurn
“I recommend anyone looking to quickly start an online business work with Fred Lam. This man is brilliant. He has already gone out and change so many lives!” ~ Les Brown, #1 Motivational Speaker
Want to learn more from Fred Lam?
Download his 10-part video training series for anyone who wants to start an eCommerce business starting from zero: http://www.ZeroUpLab.com/free-course
Follow him on Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/FredLamOfficial
Subscribe his Youtube Channel: http://www.Youtube.com/c/FredLam